Indy Gill – CV
Freelance developer primarily focused on PHP and WordPress, with ongoing experience and knowledge managing Linux systems. With a broad knowledge of both front end and back end technologies, I’m currently seeking freelance clients both short-term and long-term.
- Computer Languages: Proficient with PHP, SQL, MQL4, and MQL5.
- Server Stack: Proficient with both LAMP & LEMP
- Version Control: Proficient with Git.
- Other Services: Proficient with CPanel and WHM. Familiar with AWS.
- Current Learning Path: Laravel, Nodejs.
Freelance PHP Developer
October 2014 – Present
- Development of bespoke websites and plugins for 3rd party clients, primarily using PHP.
- Maintenance and optimisation of existing applications.
- System administration (LAMP, LEMP), including migrating to and from AWS.
- Continued support and advice for clients and their completed projects.
Invacore Limited, Redditch— Mid Level Web Developer
April 2015 – July 2017
- Support Junior developers who work on internal projects.
- Design, Develop, and Deploy bespoke web applications for 3rd party clients, using PHP and MySQL/MariaDB along with front end technologies where needed.
- Configure, maintain, and optimise servers that are used for internal purposes ensuring minimal to no down time.
Invacore Limited, Redditch— Junior Web Developer
January 2012 – April 2015
- Maintain and develop internal infrastructure and software within a small team.
- Assist mid level developers with small tasks inline with learning path.
- Research and introduce new technologies to help with internal development workflow; Slack, Trello, Git .
- Strength Training: Maintaining self discipline for over 10 years by attending a gym to stay fit and improve my strength and physique.
- Graphic Design: I enjoy using applications such as Illustrator and Photoshop to create logos, ad media, and company stationary for local businesses.
Get In Touch
- On the Phone: __PHONE__
- Via Email: __EMAIL__
- On GitHub: https://github.com/indygill/